Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

syhhhh.....



shhhhh.......""

to-dayz,i ask my self why i like you??
such a bad feeling for only human like me!
dayz by dayz,think to U...
why?!why?! it's happen to me!

i was shock dat's dayz.....
coz i felt like you ignOre me.....
sadness like sad violin...
but life must go on....

thinking of you,it's just bad!
i'm doing to ignOre you too...
ahh.....tell me why you do diz to me...
wats ur problem n wats my false??!

but....miracle will not come..
just let it go....
alhamdulillah , i can control my self...
coz i can accept diz..
inshaAllah i will not falls to someone...easily..

now!! someone awaken me!
i just know this is me!
habitual person...not more..
just one time,plezz sincerely to be my frenz.....

created by me.....")

No comments:

Post a Comment