Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

me and my boring life....

i've just realized...

my life is getting more boring day after day...

sumtime i hope that tomorrow will come fast...

but sumtime i fell like i'm not ready to face the future..

everything is boring...

i'm bored of this life..

sumtime i feel like i've no feeling anymore...

i don't even played my laptop anymore...

i juz feel unease..

all day long...

there's sumthing inside telling me that sumthing has gone wrong...

but i can't manage to find out whats been bothering me...

now, i only have my friends beside me...

they are important to me...

i know maybe some of them didn't like me or even totally hate me...

but i need them...

i need their strength to help me through this life..

to all my dear friends... thanks... thanks a lot...

"jgn tanya kenapa aku wat post cmni...."

No comments:

Post a Comment